A complex organisation like an HE or FE institution can benefit from a range of CRM design types focusing on departmental ways of working. Self-customised solutions can work better for some knowledge workers and self-managing professionals with relationship responsibilities.
What is it?
CRM in Student Services means doing the best you can in each student interaction, creating student-life experiences that are real and have an impact on student choices. StudentRelate is a CRM that’s designed to help staff to do their jobs better. That supports better student retention and helps keep costs low.
- Easy-to-use CRM… People like it; so they use it
- Intuitive CRM… It’s natural; users work quicker
- Agile CRM… user skills keep processes current/renewed
- Customised casework CRM: Working ‘your way’
- New: Low-Code/No-Code flexibility/savings
What Can You Do With a CRM System?
- Personlised dashboards with wizards
- Student analytics with local and imported data
- New: Data Vision features for management in 2020
Maximizer offers the full range of CRM functions out-of-the-box, covering Relationships, Service Desk, and communication Campaigns. Data from other university systems is downloaded to give a complete student view. Data sharing and data blocking controls deal with confidentiality. Data synchronisation options with API’s facilitate campus-wide integrations.
Quick to Implement
Maximizer is initially customised by StudentRelate business process consultants working directly with a core team of experienced staff. It’s quick to implement. When the process build is complete, users, super-users and Application Administrators are trained. They later learn to make system adjustments, in order to keep in step with evolving university requirements but not be a burden to central IT.
New No-Code/Low-Code StudentRelate Options:
Small teams and those with simple processes may not deliver the returns required to pay off the large software investments of big CRM’s. As the majority of administrative processes are fundamentally spreadsheet-type simplicity, Maximizer’s ‘No-Code’ solutions avoid the software development overhead altogether. Although rare, some support processes are complex so rapid-development ‘Low-Code’ tools are used, making it also suitable for applications outside Student Services
- StudentRelate works your way from the start and in continuity.
- Reduced dependence on external resources and priorities outside your control
- Up-to-date DIY dashboards sustain user buy-in
- Reduced ‘admin-drag’ saves casework time
- Maximizer installs on-premise. Data is on secure university servers. Maximizer integrates with Outlook®, Word®, Excel®, SharePoint®, iCalendar® and social media
StudentRelate projects include customisation templates and add-on modules that have been specifically proven in other universities. Best practice processes support staff in their job roles, empowering them to save time and deliver a high- quality service. Knowledge sharing with other StudentRelate users is available in the LinkedIn closed chat group.